- Impacts of disease: Cardiovascular Disease
- Type of disease: Genetics and Environment.
- Effect ability to do exercise and so weight may be put on and become less fit.
- Risk of stroke and heart attack due to blockage in various arteries and formation of blood clots.
- Become tired easily.
- Chest pains which will cause them to be distressed.
- Difficulty getting around because are tired.
- Give up certain foods and pleasures in order to reduce risk of further diseases.
- May become depressed due lack of social contact.
Similar Health & Social Care resources: