- Created by: WignallRose
- Created on: 29-05-17 11:54
- Human relationships: the abuse of power
- Thompson = "for many societies... the legitimate expression of sexuality has been controlled by social norms"
- Sexual ethics is an issue of power, male dominance and oppression
- Recently the rights and freedoms of individuals have been addressed concerning sexual equality
- E.g. gay rights and civil partnerships
- Wilcockson = "Foucault argued that the idea of 'sexuality' is a modern invention designed to exercise political power