- How do Christian families encourage their children to believe in God?
- Baptism - Welcomed into the Church with families, friends and worshipping congregation
- School - May chose a Church school that helps to educate children in Christian faith
- Parents' examples - encourage children to believe in God.
- seeing parents pray
- hear about God in the Bible.
- children will be more likely to believe in God.
- Community - share in the activities to study the Bible. Offers a sense of belonging and community.