- Created by: ktommo
- Created on: 14-03-18 18:03
- How did the Nazis establish a dictatorship?
- In January 1933 Hitler was appointed Chancellor of the Weimar Republic.
- The non-Nazi members of the government co-operated with Hitler; as did the senior civil service, the army and the leaders of banking and big business.
- Hitler decided to proceed with caution and initially emphasised that he would act within the law.
- The election of 1933
- The Consolidation of Power-'The Legal Revolution'
- Hitler's control over the Nazi party.