- Hitler tried to overthrow the Government in the Munich Putsch
- The Next day Hitler marched into Munich supported by stormtroopers. But the revolt was quickly collapsed when police fired on the Rebels.
- In 1923, things were going badly for the Weimar Republic. It seemed weak.
- Hitlers soldiers occupied a beer hall in the Bavarian city of Munich where local Government leaders were meeting. He announced that the revolution had begun.
- Hitler planner to overthrow the government, starting by taking control of the government in a region called Bavaria.