- healthy schools programme
- Personal, Social and Health Education including sex and relationships and drugs education. These come under P.H.S.H. lessons for years 7, 8 and 9 and can be included in Religious studies classes. It provides young people with knowledge, understanding, skills and attitudes to make informed decisions about their lives
- Healthy Eating includes healthy and nutritious foods being made in school canteens and available in schools as well as enabling young people to make informed decisions about healthy food.
- Physical Activity encourages young people to do physical activity as well as being given opportunities to be physically active. It helps understanding on how physical activity can make people healthier and can improve life as well as being part of it.
- Emotional Health and Well-being, including bullying, how to express feelings build confidence and emotional strength as well as supporting emotional health through counselors and chaplains. It is the promotion of positive emotional health and well being