- Created by: AnnaFaulk
- Created on: 12-06-18 10:24
- Handmaids themes
- The Patronymic 'Offred'
- "I am a cloud congealed around a central object"
- "A womb with legs"
- "There is more than one kind of freedom. Freedom to and freedom from."
- "It's those other escapes the ones you can open in yourself, given a cutting edge"
- "Moira was like an elevator with open sides. She made us dizzy"
- "Already we were losing our taste for freedom"
- "Better never means better for everyone it always means worse for some"
- "Waste not want not. I am not being wasted. Why do I want?"
- "You wanted a women's culture. Well now there is one. It isn't what you meant."
- "I hunger to commit the act of touch"
- "How easy it is to invent a humanity"
Similar English Literature resources: