- Government Policy- Consumer Protection
- There are various laws that goods should meet the criteria
- Product should be fit for its purpose
- Do the job it was designed for.
- The product should match its description
- Illegal to give a false description
- Size , quantity , material and its propertys
- Illegal to claim that a product has been approved by someone when it hasnt
- The product should be of satisfactory quality
- Should be well made and shouldn't create problems.
- Customer protection laws affect a business
- Very careful when selling products.
- Money back , replacement or repair may be required
- Vital to sell good quality products , or can cause legal problems and bad reputation
Similar Business Studies resources: