- globalization is how countries become more integrated
- every country has its own political and economic systems as well as culture
- globalisation is the process of all the words systems and cultures becoming more integrated
- it has changed how people think of distance and time.
- people can interact easily with other people anywhere in the world
- if people didn't interact there would be no globalisation
- if people didn't interact it would result in a single society
- globalisation changes connections between people.
- connections are being lengthened and new links are occuring
- connections are becoming deeper
Similar Business Studies resources: