- Geer and Maisel - Physiological measures
- Participant's stress levels were measured by GSR and heart rate electrodes.
- A Beckman Model RB Polygraph was used to collect psychophysiological data.
- The data are converted from a voltmeter to a printout.
- Each recording was performed in a sound and electrically shielded room to ensure no audio or visual input from the projector would interfere with the data collection.
- The heart monitors were attached in standard positions and the GSR electrodes were placed between the palm and forearm of the participants' non-preferred arm (i.e. the left arm for right handed people).