- Created by: KatRushtonCollier
- Created on: 14-05-18 21:07
- Fungal Diseases (184.108.40.206)
- Explain how: Rose Black Spot fungus can be treated by using fungicides and/or removing and destroying the affected leaves.
- Describe how: Rose Black Spot fungus is spread by water and air.
- Rose black spot fungus affects the growth of the plant because photosynthesis is reduced.
- Rose Black Spot is a fungal disease where purple or black spots develop on leaves, which often turn yellow and drop early.