- Created by: Laurentooley
- Created on: 01-06-19 15:57
- key sociological perspectives
- society requires shared norms and values in order to function properly
- institutions i.e. family, school, media - have clear social functions,
- ensure a broad consensus about the norms and values of society - which enables organic and orderly social change.
- use human body or organic analogy to explain different aspects of society - all interconnected and interdependent
- problems in one area can lead to problems in another - disfunction