- Created by: demileigh56
- Created on: 07-04-18 17:44
- Preventions in Renaissance Medicine
- Banning large crowds of people in places such as threates: people believed that the plague could spread more quickly in large crowds.
- Burning cats and dogs: people believed that animals may be causing the diseases to spread.
- People prayed to God, fasted and whipped themselves: people still believed that the plague was a punishment from God for their sins.
- Houses would be boarded up if someone within the household had the plague and the other members of the household would not be allowed to leave, even if they had not contracted the disease.
Similar History resources: