- Five Features Of Science.
- 1) Empericism: Information that is gained through direct observation or experiment.
- 4) Theory Construction; Collecting facts to construct theories to enable us to understand and predict things.
- 2) Objectivity: Observations and experiments should be free fromm bias viewpoints.
- 3) Control: In order for scientists to make prediction they need to control the variables.
- 5) Replicability: The ideab you are able to repeat the experiment or the observation again, and have similar results.