- Finished Your Work?
- Proof read it and make corrections/additions
- Find a fascinating fact or question to share with the class
- Create a revision resource for yourself
- Think of the counter-argument to the point that you have made
- Consider what other method/sample could have been used and how it could have affected the results
- Update your revision booklet
- Could there be another explanation for what the experimenter found?
- Write a summary of the work for a child of 10
- Draw the study, with captions
Similar Psychology resources: