- Created by: Lewis Broderick
- Created on: 01-03-17 19:25
- Respiration happens in every cell.
- Respiration is the process of releasing energy from glucose.
- Aerobic respiration is respiration using oxygen.
- The energy released by respiration is used for all the other chemical reactions that keep you alive.
- anaerobic respiration is respiration is respiration without using oxygen
- when anaerobic respiration produces ethanol. This is called fermentation
- fermentation is the process used to make beer
Similar Biology resources: