- Created by: caitlinfallon
- Created on: 27-03-19 12:07
- feminism (conflict theory)
- Feminists argue that gender is the main source of conflict in society.
- There are 4 different types of feminists: liberal, radical, Marxist and difference feminists.
- radical: argue that all societies have been founded on patriarchy. They believe men are the enemy.
- liberal: happy with the gradual change in society.
- Marxists: argue that patriarchy suits the capitalist system as well as men
- difference: assume that most/all women live in conventional nuclear families and that they share a similar experience of family life.