- Created by: charlotte williams
- Created on: 13-05-13 09:26
- Types Of Family
- Nuclear Family- Parents and children live together in the home
- Step (reconstituted) Family- formed when one or both people in a couple, with children from a previous relationship re-marry
- Single Parent Family- a lone parent living with his/her child, could be the result of divorce, death, absent parent etc..
- Shared Care Family- Children live in two households and spend time with both parents
- Adoptive Family- Adoptive parents provide a perminant home for children