- Created by: AlexMaltby
- Created on: 17-10-19 19:55
- Geological Structures and Processes
- High flow rates may cause v-shaped valleys and waterfalls due to erosion.
- Impermeable shales and gristones.
- Leves, Steep valley's, waterfalls and meanders. Weathering and mass movement is frequent.
- Flat valley (due to sweeping meanders) in Hereford and a gorge-Wye valley between Chepstow and Goodrich
- Leeves and floodplains are common in the river's low and middle course. Waterfall in Cleddon Fells.