- Evangelical, conservative Christians
- Strongly oppose homosexuality and believe homosexuals can be changed by prayer
- 'No man is to have sexual relations with another man; God hates that.'
- God created man and woman to be in a marriage relationship together.
- Two same-sex partners cannot procreate.
- They believe that homosexuality is not good for society, as it undermines the family.
- In the New Testament, Paul writes, 'Neither the sexually immoral... nor the homosexual offenders will inherit the Kingdom of God'.