- Created by: Popsellis
- Created on: 16-01-15 16:15
- Elections- March 5th 1933.
- Jan 1933 = Chancellor. Aug 1934 = Fuhrer.
- Nazi Party = a large increase in votes, emerged the largest party by far.
- Failed to obtain an absolute majority in their own right, despite the massive suppression again Communist and Social Democratic politicians.
- Gain power instead, Hitler managed to pass the Enabling Act on 23rd March with support of Non-socialist parties, effectively made Hitler dictatorof Germany and the Reichstag powerless.
Similar History resources: