- Effect of homelessness
- low self-esteem; being without a home could in extreme cases result in being metal problems and children with be more likely to have behavioural problems.
- Limited access to health and hygiene; Hygiene will be difficult if sleeping rough as no showers and sleeping on dirty floors etc..,
- Boredom; may suffer from boredom due to lack of facilities available, may increase chances off becoming in a 'gang' and commit criminal acts or substance abuse.
- Difficulties with relationships; could end up in relationship breakdown.
- Increased dangers; sleeping in general places, members of public are more at risk off them doing something to the homelss person.