- Duffy Critics
- Michael Woods "Duffys poems explore how time is inevitably cruel and takes things away from us.
- Jody Allen-Randolph "'Duffy shares Larkin's tragic view of life'
- Duffy "in each poem, I'm trying to reveal a truth, so it can't have a fictional beginning'
- Jody Allen-Randolf "Faliure, loneliness, isolation and emptiness haunt her verse"
- Adam O'Riordan "Exammines love in many forms"
- Elizabeth O'Reilly 'Exploration of the deepest recesses of human emotion, both joy and pain'
- Lewison Memories return to linger over moments of transient happiness
- Duffy "I'm not dealing with facts I'm dealing with emotions.
- David Kennedy "her work is an interrogation of contemporary culture"
- Eavan Boland "Duffy takes Larkins tone and inscribes it on the life of a contemporary woman"
Similar English Literature resources: