- Disadvantages of PGs
- PGs are biased in favour of the cause as they impose ideas when the majority of public do not support the view.
- They have sometimes used dodgy and illegal tactics.
- E.g F4J threw flour at the PM.
- E.g Vandalism, destruction and riots.
- PGs also put themselves in danger, taking extreme tactics to get the govt's attention.
- E.g F4J often hang from cranes and tall buildings.
- Outsider groups have no contact with Parliament therefore they have no backing.
- Some PGs have conflicting ideas, therefore they have fights and disruptions.
- Bi, Di,Df, Oc, Cf
Similar Law resources: