- Created by: jessboween1234
- Created on: 07-06-15 13:45
- How does the Cultural Background of Australia influences a BAHL?
- The government has a close involvement with sports policy and funding
- Sport has a vote-catching appeal, dislike any other country
- Sport is a benchmark of success
- Sport is an expression of national pride.
- The climate has a favorable impact on sport, as well as urbanisation
- Sport expresses equality and reflects multi-culturalism
- Advanced and sophisticated consumer society which has embraced commercial sport
- Based on capitalist model, affluent and promotes sport as a marketable commodity
- Can be traced from early days of colonialism, legacy of Bush Culture expressed through sport
Similar Physical Education resources: