- Criminological Psychology: Key Terms
- Crime is behaviour that is against the law in your society or community.
- Recidivism is the repetition of a crime that you have been punished for.
- Antisocial behaviour is behaviour that is deemed disruptive or dangerous to other people. Not necessarily illegal.
- Modelling is the process by which you imitate the behaviour of a role model.
- Stereotyping is when you create a view of someone or something without knowing about it first.
- Eye witness testimony is the account of an event or incident given by an individual who saw the event or incident with their own eyes.
- I have other mind maps for other aspects of Criminological Psychology :)