- Controlling the spread of globalisation
- KIM JONG-UN has attempted to limit spread by banning internet in N.KOREA.
- Internet in CHINA is censored; the CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY ban parts which may be 'unhelpful' discussion.
- since 2010 the UK tried to reduce immigration using a points system, but struggle due to EU immigration rules.
- Australia uses a points-based system to match economic needs for jobs to migrants.
- trade protectionism:USA ban oil exports, so domestically produced oil must be used in the USA.
- FIRST NATIONS are the original population of CANADA. they funded 100 First Nation cultural education centres. some schools teach native languages and traditions.