- Created by: Sam Tobin
- Created on: 09-04-14 11:23
- Computer Threats
- Spyware: programs that secretly record what you are doing on your computer. Mostly aimed to capture passwords, bank details.
- Malware: malicious software such as a virus, specifically designed to damage a computer system.
- Viruses: type of malware that replicates by inserting copies of itself into other programs.
- Phishing: Emails that look professional to try and induce people into giving away valuable details such as bank accounts.
- Spam: SPAM is electronic junk email. The amount of spam has now reached 90 billion messages a day.