- Clothing for babies,toddlers and children.
- Clothing should be comfortable and easy to move around in
- Clothing should be easy to put on and off , especially for nappy changing or going to the toilet
- Clothing be hardwearing and give protection especially when the child is learning to crawl or walk
- Clothing should be washable , easy to dry , and little or no irnong needed (so the mother can rest instead of clean)
- Clothes should be easy to fasten for both the child and parents. E.g Zip fastenings , velcro and popper studs are much easier than buttons or ties and and laces. Also elasticated clothing are much more easier to put on and comfortable.