- 5 kingdoms:plants, animals, funghi,protoctist and bacteria.
- Kingdon Phylum Class Order Family Genus Species
- plants: multicellular and are autotrophic which means they produce their own food in photosynthesis.
- Funghi: multicellular and feed saprophytically which means they digest dead organic matter using enzymes.
- Bacteria:(prokaryotes) are unicellular and do not have a nucleus.
- Protocitists: unicellular and have a nucleus.
- animals: multicellular and feed heterotrophically (dont make own food) and eat other organisms.
- Binomial system: naming of an animal with its genus and species; **** sapien.
Similar Biology resources: