- Created by: Natalie
- Created on: 21-11-18 11:22
- Chooses to Marry Will
- Chooses to set up the shop with a loan from Mrs. Hepworth and makes the business more successful than Hobson's.
- Chooses to buy a brass wedding ring.
- No choice: Will takes the power and glory at the end
- No choice: Forced to marry Maggie
- No choice: Ada's mother forces him to get engaged to Ada.
- Chooses to grow in confidence now he is rich, educated and has changed the way he looks on things
- Chooses to stand up to Mr. Hobson now he has more confidence.
- Chooses to go to the Moonrakers and ends up with chronic alcoholism, loses business and independence.
- Chooses to go to Maggie for help when he "falls" into trouble
- No choice: Maggie tricks him into losing £500 and his daughters.
- No choice: Is forced name the new combined business "Mossop and Hobson" and to take no part in running it.
- Chooses to treat Will with violence and contempt because of his low social stats.
- No choice: Is forced to follow the doctor's advice, practise abstinence and be looked after by Maggie
- Choose not to stay and help, allowing Will and Maggie to get the shop
- Choose not to stay and help as Vickey is expecting and Alice's social status has raised and she doesn't want to lower it.
- Choose not to stay, making Hobson disappointed - he gives the shop to Will and Maggie instead
Similar English Literature resources: