- Created by: JessHodson
- Created on: 16-06-18 10:40
- The Fundamental Laws
- April 1906 the Tsar attempted to reassert his authority.
- The Tsar was in a better position in April 1906 than in October 1905.
- Tsar introduced article 4: Saying that he had absolute God-given autocratic power.
- He had sole authority over the Army and dealings with foreign nations.
- Article 87: Set out the relationship between Tsar and the Duma, remained supreme sovereign power. The Duma couldn't make laws without the Tsar.
- The Tsar could dissolve the Duma as and when he wanted.