- Business Plans
- Outlines what a new business will do and how it aims to do it.
- To convince financial backers its a sound investment.
- If the business is a bad idea it allows financial backers or owner to realise before they waste money
- The Seven Sections
- Personal Details.
- Mission Statement (Broad aims)
- Objectives (Specific Aims)
- Product Description + Marketing Strategy
- Production Details
- Staffing Requirements
- Finance (Profit Loss Account + Balance Sheet)
Similar Business Studies resources: