- Globalisation is when business activites in different countries become interconnected
- International trade- Companies in one country produce goods and services and sell them to other countries.
- Production abroad- Firms set up factories and offices abroad.
- Outsourcing abroad- Firm in one country pay a different business to produce goods for it (Apple in LA made in china)
- MNCS- Companies with outlets in different countries
- Global branding- Product becomes a brand name known and sold worldwide
- People movement- workers move to work in different countries.