- Created by: Fr3ya535
- Created on: 06-05-18 20:33
- Bristol Pound
- Sterling can be changed into BP but cannot be changed back into sterling.
- Bristol's own paper and digital money.
- Can be spent at hundreds of independent businesses.
- Money stays in the local economy.
- More wealth created as less money leaves Bristol and gets lost in complicated global systems.
- Supports local businesses as it commits residents to spend money locally.
- Creates a great sense of local spirit.
- Prevents Bristol from becoming a clone town.
- Sterling can be converted for free, making it easy to do.
Similar Geography resources: