- Created by: zachary hyams
- Created on: 28-12-19 09:22
- Brandenburg Concerto: Melody
- There are appoggiaturas in the main middle section theme when it returns in A major (e.g. bar 148).
- There are occasional ornaments, with trills (e.g. bar 19) in the harpsichord part
- There is a rising sequence at bar 137 (same short phrase repeated several times, going up one note each time).
- Often the conjunct music is extended to scalic runs, especially in the harpsichord part
- Much of the music is in conjunct (stepwise) style (e.g. bar 2), though there are leaps (e.g. fourths in bar 1).