- Brain Lateralisation
- 1. When boys are in the womb they develop a more developed right hemisphere
- 2. Girls have a better developed corpus collosum. Better at speech. Boys don't have this as good.
- 3. Men see patterns better, better at art, music.
- 4. Women are better at numbers, speech, manual dexterity, more logical, speech and language
- 5. Left physically sorts right hand side out and right sort out the left hand side.
- 6. Hormones- released during puberty, boys deep voice, girls breasts
- 7. Genes- hold key information e.g. eye colour, hair colour