- Bandura - Study on Aggression
- To demonstrate that if children were passive witnesses to an aggressive display by an adult, they would imitate the aggressive behaviour when given the opportunity.
- 4 Hypothesis
- 1) Children exposed to aggressive models will reproduce aggressive acts similar to those of the models.
- 2) Children exposed to non-aggressive models will reproduce less aggressive acts.
- 3) Children will imitate the behaviour of a same-sex model to a greater degree then that of the opposite sex.
- 4) Boys will be more predisposed then girls to imitate aggressive acts
- Participants - 72 children, 36 of each sex, from Stanford University Nursery School