- Created by: debbieoxt
- Created on: 16-05-18 17:21
- Bandura (1961)
- Aim - to investigate whether exposure to aggression would influence behaviour.
- Procedure - 36 boys and 36 girls between 3 and 6 years old, controlled, covert method, independents group design, 3 conditions, aggressive model, non-aggressive model and no model, put in a room alone to play, model in the next room, watch the model for 10 minutes and then were allowed in the room.
- Results - children who had observed aggressive behaviour acted more aggressively when they entered the playroom.
- Conclusions - if a child was exposed to an aggressive model, it is likely that they would imitate their behaviour. Boys were more likely to imitate the same sex role.