- B1f: Homoeostasis pt 2
- Negative feedback: stabilising body by responding in opposite way to input signal
- High blood sugar: Blurred vision and frequent urination.
- Low blood sugar: sweating and dilated pupils
- Pancreas cells detect high blood pressure and secrete insulin
- Insulin travels through the blood to the target organ (liver)
- Liver cells store glucose as glycogen to lower glucose levels.
- Hormone released, action taken, hormone stopped
- Diabetes: Type 1 = no insulin, type 2 = not enough insulin