- B1d: The Nervous System.
- Reflexes = Doing something that happens quickly without thinking
- short sighted meets before retina, needs concave lens.
- Long sighted meets after retina, needs convex lens.
- Sensory neurones sense things, relay neurone passes it on and motor neurone tells you to move.
- Reflexes loop around the spinal chord.
- Pain = stimulus, receptor = skin
- Sensory neurones = separate cell body, motor neurones = at the end.
- Synapse = gap between two dendrites. first dendrite sends neurotransmitters and receptors receive them