- Created by: GreenGooSnake
- Created on: 29-05-19 17:59
- Atoms - Lesson 1 - Definitions
- Molecule - 2 or more atoms chemically combined, can be the same number of protons (element) or different (compound)
- Atom - The smallest part of an element that can exist
- Elements - A substance made up of atoms that all contain the same number of protons.
- Mixture - Consists of 2 or more elements or compounds not chemically combined together. Properties of each substance are unchanged.
- Compound - A substance made up of 2 or more different elements chemically combined together