- Animal Rights
- Only allowed to kill animals if in the name of God
- Everything belongs to Allah.
- Muslims cannot eat the blood of animals
- God planned and created everything.
- Animals should be treated with respect.
- Some Christians (Catholics) believe that animals have no souls.
- Humans are stewards.
- Some christians believe that animals are there for people to use
- Christians believe that animals are not equal to people.
- But should be treated equally.
- They believe that the Sanctity of life extends to animals.
- Animal Testing
- Should not be used for animal testing.
- Agree with medical support.
- Blood Sports
- Against it as it is cruel.
- Agree if it provides food.
Similar Religious Studies resources: