- Created by: DylanMorris1
- Created on: 18-11-17 09:16
- An Inspector Calls: Quote Map
- Mr B.
- "unsinkable, absolutely unsinkable" - Act 1
- "By jingo! A fake!"
- "And you'd better keep quiet anyhow. If that had been a police inspector and he'd heard you confess-"
- Mrs B.
- "I don't believe it, I wont believe it" - Act 2
- "Arthur, you're not supposed to say such things." - Act 1
- "Didn't I tell you? Didn't I say I couldn't imagine a real police inspector talking like that to us?"
- "Look – mummy – isn't it a beauty?" - Act 1
- "I'm not being childish. If you want to know its you two who are being childish - trying not to face the facts" - Act 3
- "(cutting in) It's crazy. Stop it, please, mother." - Act 2
- "The facts remain, I did what I did" - Act 3
- "steady the buffs!" - Act 1
- "And I agree with Sheila. It frightens me too." - Act 2
- Mr B.
Similar English Literature resources: