- Created by: Ruthie0309
- Created on: 26-11-18 08:12
- Agression & Arousal
- Where there is physical contact between performers. When the aggressor uses physical contact directly and deliberately to inflict harm.
- i.e. a netballer sticking out her elbows to catch the opponents face.
- Does not involve physical contact. Taken out on object to gain an advantage over the opponement
- i.e. a tennis player smashing a return.
- put a picture here of the arousal graph
- The physical and mental state of alertness, varying from deep sleep to intense excitement.
- Controlling Arousal Levels
- Deep breathing
- Mental rehearsal
- Positive self talk
Similar Physical Education resources: