- Advantages and disadvantages to bio-fuels
- Bio-fuel- limits a profit in todays demands,this mean the less fuel we have the higher the prices are.
- Human Resources- more people are needed to produce bio fuels than are needed to create petrol and diesel
- Producing crude oil- causes harmful substances to release when being burned (ex:carbon dioxide, water vapor etc.)
- Bio-diesel- is made from oil plants and its used to power diesel vehicles without needing any modification in the engine.
- Greenhouse gases- causes carbon dioxide to pollute the air and cause deforestation.
- Fossil fuels are burned- allowing some countries (ie:Africa) that have no oil have some to store.
Similar Chemistry resources: