- The Manhunt
- Love poem
- Each papargraph is different part of body.
- The husband has come back from war
- He closes up to his wife.
- The rhyming couplets disappear making it more serious
- There is still damage over conflict
- Metaphor suggest he is no longer a human being
- Author writes in woman's point of view
- The bullet is apart of him it hasnt killed but it has killed his spirit.
- Delicate and fragile
- We understand how she feels
- There is not much closeness between them both
- He's done things that terrify him
Similar English Literature resources: