- Created by: Alice chamberlain
- Created on: 15-05-13 14:32
- 2010 first televised debates
- Lib Dem's gained more recognition/ support, in the popularity vote they received 23% to Labours 29%.
- The 2010 election campaign received a 65% turnout, compared to the turnout in 2005 which was only 52%
- The debates went on for 90mins without breaks, people aren't interested, so would just change channel.
- The electorate already know who they are voting for - Party Identification Theory.
Similar Government & Politics resources: