The Treaty Of Versailles!
The conference and the BIG THREE!
- Lloyd George- Britan
- Clemencau - France
- Wilson - USA
Expectations of the treaty!
- The people in europe wanted lasting peace
- They also wanted germany to pay for the damage done (from the war) and revenge (for the war).
The big three expected to base the treaty on the terms of the cimistice, which where much harsher...
- German army disbanded,and germany to give up their navy.
- allied troops to occupy the rhineland.
- repirations for the damage and war losses.
The aims of the big three!
Lloyd George -
- A just peace that would be tough enough to please the people…
Get access to this and 1000s more study tools for £6.99
178,000 resources for £6.99
What our members say:
“Helped me so much, I just wish I'd discovered this website whilst doing all my other exams, I shall be using it throughout my university course!”
“Get Revising is better than all the revision guides combined.”