- Bangladesh is an LEDC.
- The land is densely populated.
- Most of the land forms a delta from three main rivers - Ganges, Brahmaputra and Meghna.
- 25% of Bangladesh is less than 1 metre above sea level.
- The low-lying land means it is easily flooded from the coastal waters.
Advantages of living in Bangladesh:
- The flat floodplaines of the delta are very fertile.
- Rice is grown
Disadvantages of living in…
Get FREE access to this and 1000s more
FREE access to 192,000 resources
What our members say:
“I am extremely happy with this service as it has helped me jump from level 5's and level 6's in subjects to Level 8's in ALL, yes ALL my subjects in school.”
“Brilliant website by the way - I'm hooked! :-) Keep up the good work!”