- Bangladesh is an LEDC.
- The land is densely populated.
- Most of the land forms a delta from three main rivers - Ganges, Brahmaputra and Meghna.
- 25% of Bangladesh is less than 1 metre above sea level.
- The low-lying land means it is easily flooded from the coastal waters.
Advantages of living in Bangladesh:
- The flat floodplaines of the delta are very fertile.
- Rice is grown
Disadvantages of living in…
Get access to this and 1000s more study tools for £6.99
177,000 resources for £6.99
What our members say:
“Get Revising is so amazing, I have it to thank for my 10 A*s at GCSE”
“Helped me so much, I just wish I'd discovered this website whilst doing all my other exams, I shall be using it throughout my university course!”