- Bangladesh is an LEDC.
- The land is densely populated.
- Most of the land forms a delta from three main rivers - Ganges, Brahmaputra and Meghna.
- 25% of Bangladesh is less than 1 metre above sea level.
- The low-lying land means it is easily flooded from the coastal waters.
Advantages of living in Bangladesh:
- The flat floodplaines of the delta are very fertile.
- Rice is grown
Disadvantages of living in…
Get access to this and 1000s more study tools for £6.99
176,000 resources for £6.99
What our members say:
“I have recommended this to all of my friends and they all come back saying I don't know what I would've done if you hadn't shown me this :)”
“Get Revising is better than all the revision guides combined.”